Saturday, December 1, 2012

The morning ritual

 I woke up today and made a pot of coffee, drank 2 1/2 cups, slowly got myself up and moving. Cooked some breakfast and started reading the book I began over 2 days ago, then finally went upstairs, shaved my legs and decided to try to put together a cute outfit. Then decided, PICTURE TIME! haha.  Well that's the gist of it anyway, my tongue is obnoxiously out and my hair not so clean but I still felt cute.
-Turquoise Dress  & White Belt thrifted
-Leopard print tights (Ross's)
-Brown heeled sandals (Target)











This little numbba is one of my top 5 favorite jackets in my closet, if you can really even call it that. I just love the burnt orange and way it seems tailored to fit my body ever so perfectly. If you're me than you know how much of a challenge that can actually be :)
-jacket && blue striped scarf (thrifted)
-Black leggins (old navy)
-Brown cowboy boots (Ross's)

No comments:

Post a Comment