Monday, December 24, 2012

Not A creature was stirring, not even A mouse.

 I feel like I have been all over the map lately, my moods go from the "happiest go lucky son of a bitch" to "damn my life sucks" within days, I mean it's mostly because of my personal body issues I guess you could say, It's like when I'm out and about with friends I don't think about my LB's half as much as when I'm at home or walking somewhere by myself. I woke up today feeling like 80 pounds had dropped on me, when really the scale reads a few pounds less than the last time I checked it. WTF is that? and why does my mind play such crafty tricks on me? I'm physically and mentally just tired of over thinking my physical form. Especially since lately all I've been doing is being good to it, I've been eating much healthier, exercising daily and drinking plenty of water yet.... no satisfaction found. Well I mean I have these moments where I feel super excited about losing weight, but then I realize that I'm just never going to be that perfect thin girl with a perfect ass. I'm just not, I am me and I have plenty of flaws on my list and what really needs to happen is for me to simply accept myself. There's some cliche material for you, lol.
Oh yeah, HAPPY CHRISTMAS KITTENS!

No comments:

Post a Comment