Wednesday, December 26, 2012

After Christmas Sales

So now that Christmas is officially over things are settling back in to "normal" I mean the New Years is still right around the corner which I am looking extremely forward too! But other than that everything seems to have slowed down quite a bit. Anyway I got a few gifts this year, a gift card to Old Navy which I was more than happy about, it's one of my favorite places to shop. I bought a few tops and a cute pencil skirt there today, as well as a pair of blue tights that I love. Anyway here are a few of the items that I got for Christmas this year :)) Enjoy:


 This is the turquoise pencil skirt that I got at my trip to Old Navy, along with the "lazy" white top.




The blue tights I also grabbed there, and was trying to see what I could wear them with that I already had in my closet.















Well have A HAPPY NEW YEARS !! :)) i'll be back soon with more to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment