Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fresh Paint

 The thigh-high boots always make me feel like some sort of vixen, I mean can you blame me? haha, seriously there's a huge sex appeal with those heels. Also not to mention, nearly impossible to not fall flat on my face, but as we all know pain is gain ;) The floral top & boots I thrifted during the summer and the mini school-girl skirt I've had for years, can't quite place my finger on where I bought it.
I absolutely love this outfit! it's super casual and comfortable while in my opinion still fashionable. I wore this running errands this past weekend and felt wonderfully confident in it.
-blue undershirt (Walmart)
-striped oversized cardigan (Old Navy)
-black jeans (thrifted)
-audio shoes (Ross's)

This week has been stressful, and I've been finding myself slacking on motivation, so today I wrote down an entire list of goals to accomplish before the day's through. already checked off a few things, like laundry, painting my nails, going to the local library and reading. Still have a few more things to get done but it's only 2pm, so I have time. Anywhoo, I'll check back in latta!

Till then have a wonderful day <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment