Monday, February 11, 2013

Wonderfully Broke.


I have been stressed lately beyond belief, all my energy and thoughts are being consumed by negativity lately and I really just need to make a fresh start. I thought I'd I'd pop back onto the internet and see how long it's been since my last post, well it's obviously been too long ! I recently quit my job because of some unfortunate differences with my employer, I was on the lower end of the totem pole and the place was overstaffed so when they would do cuts I was the first to go. 4 shifts in a row and then I decided it was enough, plus I got extremely sick for a couple of weeks and couldn't do much but lie around and drink orange juice. anywayy back on topic, this dress was a gift from my friend ebon whom I love dearly, it's a perfect fit and I just love the floral print on it. I usually wear it with some skinny jeans, being winter and all, but the tights just seemed to be a perfect match for the dress.
 This loose striped top is sooo comfortable, tbh I don't much leave the house wearing it though, the fit isn't all that grand, only because it's the kind of thing I would imagine on A 100 pound model who doesn't need much fitting because they're soo tiny. Me on the other hand, well I have to work with what I've got, an hourglass with extra minutes ;) haha
 Green laced waist skirt I thrifted, and the sketched top I bought from target AGES AND AGES ago, probly summer 2005 but I could never seem to get rid of it, even after going through my clothes many times and throwing away things, this one always stuck around.
 So a couple weeks ago my brother came up here from Texas with his girlfriend and they all spent the week at my place, it was great, we went ice-skating visited some family and I finally learned to play poker :) anyway the second day they were here we were all sitting around talking about how getting some fresh ink would b fun, and I told them about this little shop in town that does good work for extremely cheap. So we all headed off to the shop and did a walk-in, my brother got a spawn symbol on his arm and sara (his girflriend) got a cute little brown bunny on her lower abdomen, and I got a magic shroom with "To Eac His Own" scripted underneath. It's already completely healed ! not sure how much I like the circle straight in the center, the way he did it, but I figure I can always get it shaded a bit more later on if I want to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment